© Copyright 2001 - 2023 by Bonchev Information Technologies and Systems & its licensors. All rights reserved.
1. This Copyright Notice governs the use of the web page at and its associated services, web pages, domains and sub-domains, which are owned and operated by Bonchev Information Technologies and Systems ("Owner") and its licensors. Wherever this Notice refers to "users" it means "you", while "we" or "our" refer to the Owner and "Web Site" refers to bonchev.it, bonchevit.com, informationpresenter.com, fineartapp.com, photowondow.org, mbbsoftware.com, their sub-domains, and all other domains and sub-domains owned and operated by the Owner and licensors. If at any time the terms and conditions of this Copyright Notice are no longer acceptable to you, you should immediately cease use of the web site where is located.
2. You acknowledge that the web page contains information and/or software, photographs, audio and video clips, graphics, links and other material that are protected by copyright, trademark or other proprietary rights of the Owner or third parties, including but not limited to product names, logos, designs, titles, and words or phrases which may be registered in certain jurisdictions (collectively, the "Content"). You agree to comply with any additional copyright notices, information, or restrictions contained in any Content available on or accessed through. If you want to use any content of for any reason you must obtain prior express written permission of the respective owner.
3. You may not modify, publish, transmit, transfer or sell, reproduce, create derivative works from, distribute, perform, display, or in any way exploit any of the content, in whole or in part. Content consisting of downloadable software may not be reverse-engineered unless specifically authorized by the Owner or the owner of the software's patent and or copyright. Subject to the provisions of this Copyright Notice, you may post on the any content owned by you (such as your original statements), content for which you have received express permission from the Owner, and content in the public domain. You assume all right and responsibility for determining whether any content is in the public domain. You grant to the Owner the right to edit, copy, publish, distribute, translate and otherwise use in any medium and for any purpose any content that you place on without compensation to you. You represent and warrant that you are authorized to grant all rights set forth in the preceding sentence.
4. You may not download content on that is indicated to be for sale except under the terms of the license. Such content is the protected and copyright-able property of the Owner. "Free" content may be downloaded for your personal use or non-commercial distribution consistent with the terms defined in this Copyright Notice. When using both purchased and "free" content, you will maintain and include all copyright and other notices contained in such content. Except as expressly permitted by the copyright laws, no copying, storage, redistribution or publication of any content is permitted without the express permission of the Owner or the owners of such content or their authorized persons if other than the Owner.
5. We are confident that you have understood your rights and obligations in concern to the use of and that you agree with the terms described above.